Friday, July 9, 2010

Ogden's Farmers Market

The Ogden Farmers Market starts tomorrow, lots of fun booths up and down Historic 25th street. Good food, cute things to buy and a train ride for the kiddos.

This is Indigo Sage, a darling furniture store that my Sis-in-law works at on 25th street...
And if you are in the mood to shop I am selling these flower belts and purse accessories at Indigo sage...
Happy Shopping!



4 comments:

  1. SSSOOOO Cute Patrice I want to buy one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrice!!! This is your old snow college roomie, Ashlee! I am so glad that I found you. I would love to keep in touch. I would love to keep in touch. I noticed that your blog is going private. Here is my email if you would like to add me to your list, which I would love! ashlee.judd@hotmail.com. Your family is so cute. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! And check out those darling accessories... I would expect no less from the queen of style. Hey, I don't have to tell you to add me to your blog invite list, do I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm hello, these are adorable! how can i get ahold of one of these? so...i'm coming out in august for a week. maybe we can get the roommates together? would love to see you and the hogs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete