So I haven't updated yet because I was going to go private first, however, I'm still working on it...So here are some pictures of the newest member of our fam. I just love this little man, he is so much fun to have around. I am constantly amazed at how much the kids love him and love to be around him, it is like he has been part of our family since the beginning.




oh my gosh, patrice. he is absolutely beautiful!! i totally understand why you want to go private!! talk about amazing picture skills. i am going to have to call you to get some photography lessons. we really should get together some time. call us when you get a moment!!
ReplyDeleteWow. What beautiful kiddos you have! Dane is fabulous! I love his hair:o)
ReplyDeleteWe love that little guy too, who are we kidding he seemed to be just as excited about coming to your family as you guys were to have him (i.e. six weeks early...ha ha ha!)
ReplyDeleteOh Dane is such a handsome little guy. I love the picture of him and Body. That is precious.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you went back to church the same week. You are making me look horrible. LOL
Glad you are feeling so great! You look amazing.
So cute!!! I am so glad that he is a happy guy and that your kids are loving him!
ReplyDeletePatrice he is such a handsome little guy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!!!! what a cute little family you have! Three is starting to scare me a little bit, but seeing your cute kiddos together gets me excited too :)
ReplyDeleteO he's soooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I can't believe how much hair he has! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics of bode and rainey with Dane....so cute! I wish Colby would cuddle with Riley like that. Cute fam...we need to get together soon and let the kiddos play.
ReplyDeleteMakes me miss your family! What cuties you have. The pic of Bode with Dane is my favorite. You caught them right at the right moment and it's perfection. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Patrice!
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE PICTURES PATRICE! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY!! I'D LIKE AN INVITE IF YOU GO PRIVATE. heatha_liva@hotmail.com Thanks cute girl!
ReplyDeletePatrice, I stumbled on your blog somehow! You family is simply beautiful! I love the names you picked for all your kids, and Raini is the spitting image of you. You are such a gorgeous mom!
ReplyDelete