Friday, July 2, 2010

Going Private Again

With our new addition and all I figured I should go private again...so leave me your e-mail... Thanks

39 comments:

  1. please, please include us!! we love being able to keep up with you guys through your blog especially since jared and clint aren't able to talk on a daily basis anymore!! amitymock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we still look at your blog?:)
    jewels.price@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it saves all of the old ones you already had listed, but just in case: kshaw22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A HUGE congrats on the new baby!!! alleyesonyoupro@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ali.flegal@gmail.com

    Please add us :) Congrats again on your newest arrival

    ReplyDelete
  6. Include me, dear!!!
    Wheelersfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just found your blog. I lost you for awhile. Hope you don't mind if we view it:) Congrats on the new little one! He is adorable! Lots of hair!

    scoombsar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new addition, he is BEAUTIFUL!!! sara.behrele@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah for baby numero three!! what a beautiful little guy, congrats.

    stephanie.hedberg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute baby. I am happy to hear everything is going well.

    shareebarrus@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Patrice,its been fun seeing you and your family, please add us to your list. megera6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new addition!!! Add me please. stacy.buchanan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I would love to keep blog stalking you:) jk Congrats on your new little one!!
    mandalu15@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh oh pick me pick me! ;) allirasmussen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. brittaniknudsen@gmail.com
    We missed you at the Rodeo and Cabin, hope you guys had a great 4th though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Add us!! Erika--ryno2350@hotmail.com
    Gwen--dottie.hottie333@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. lindseyknudsen@gmail.com
    justinknudsen84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. chickfromchile@hotmail.com
    Hope to see you and the baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. brobutton@gmail.com
    Congrats on the newest! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. davisfam4@q.com
    Can't wait to see more of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to keep up on the kiddos and all!! New lil one is adorable!

    delpha50@mail.com

    Oh yea this is Deana!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the new little guy cous! Can't wait to see him!

    stephknudsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. include us please! ryantalya@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my I can't believe he's here and what a crazy story! I'm so glad he's doing well. Also I'm so glad you're selling some of your cute stuff. Also please add me andeemcdonald@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. npendleton27@yahoo.com

    Cute stuff!!! Are you making it all?? Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love an invite!!

    sampha04@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. laceymckay@msn.com my blog is private too...so send me your email as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on baby #3!! I'd love an invite as well, shannibanani@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so wonderful! If you can, add me too! Your family is so beautiful.

    Jillian (Olsen) Koon
    J_smiles101@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete