Friday, July 2, 2010

Dane....

Wow, I wasn't expecting this little one so early, but I am so glad he is here. He is the sweetest little thing! This kid has been a champ, I was so surprised when they let me take him home, after all he was six weeks early. So I thought I should finish the crazy story of his arrival because I think the last thing I wrote down was my Doctor was sending me home to be on bed rest. So I went home and after being home for a couple of days I thought I would get up and move around just a little so I didn't go crazy and Sunday night I went into active Labor again. Back up to the hospital and they didn't think they should try and stop my labor because of the abruption so they decided to let the process begin. So they hooked me up to all IV and monitors and everything else, and had me in a delivery room. It was a really slow progression and I think we went in at 11:30 and the Doctor came in at 7:30 broke my water and it wasn't but 20 minutes that I was fully dilated and ready to deliver. They wheeled me in to the surgical center just in case something went wrong or if something was wrong with the baby. We got all ready and one push and the baby was out but had the cord around his neck so they helped with that and one more and all done. It was crazy. So fast and easy 10 minutes later it was all over and I was getting taken to postpartum where amazingly Dane Hawk was able to join me. Pretty neat and spiritual! Thank you for all the support and especially for dear friends that come over in the middle of the night so I can go to the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment