Monday, June 28, 2010

DANE HAWK PEDERSEN IS HERE AND HE'S THE MAN!






















5 LBS 10 OZ, 19 INCHES LONG, 5 WEEKS EARLY BUT HE IS DOING WELL AND LOOKING GOOD. MOM IS DOING GREAT AND HAPPY FOR IT TO BE THROUGH.





18 comments:

  1. Oh Patrice! That is crazy about your placenta! He is beautiful!! And really, he does look great and is a pretty good size!! I hope everything goes well and he can go home with you :) Can't wait to hear more of the story and about the next few days for both of you. We will keep you in our prayers. Does the drama ever end at your house??!!!! Totally teasing!! :) Hope you are both healthy, well and happy! You look gorgeous right after giving birth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates Patrice, you have the cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name!!! He is a handsome little guy.Glad he is healthy and strong. You look great too!

    I guess this is what I get for teasing you about having 3 weeks left. hahaha Serves me right. Well technically I still have 2 weeks. How oh how am I ever going to make it! LOL So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously cute! Congratulations!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YAY!! So glad he is here and healthy. Congrats you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS PEDERSEN FAMILY!! WE'RE SO HAPPY TO SEE EVERYTHING TURNED OUT WELL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!! he is absolutely beautiful!! i am so glad everything turned out well, what a scare about your placenta.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Pedersen's! What a beautiful baby. I'm glad he's here safe and well despite coming so soon! Welcome Dane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that he is here and he is safe. Early babies are a blessing when they are okay and a curse when they are not. I am glad that yours has been a blessing. You look great and beautiful as usual! Congrats! Can't wait to see him and you!
    Talya

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! He IS the man! He is so cute! I'm glad all is well, you had me worried there for a bit :) I want to come see him so i will call you next week sometime!
    LUVS
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Love the name. I'm glad he is doing so well. Isn't it nice not to have to worry about the last month?1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! We are so excited that everything went alright and are looking forward to meeting your sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hope everything is going ok!!! can't wait to catch up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad everything ok! He's so handsome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the adorable little man. I am so glad that everything went well and he is healthy. We would love to bring in dinner, let us know what night works best and I'll call you later next week!
    The Price's

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad that you are both ok! He is so cute and you were so right he is the man:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Patrice! I didn't even know! He's so cute and i'm so glad everything's going well. Love the name. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi patrice..it's clint's friend from high school. i saw your blog after clint's accident and would like an invite kkit7@hotmail.com :) hope all is well. congratulations on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete