Love all the updates...the pic of Bode and Raini with Mickey is Priceless!!! And who are we kidding hawk in the mud, him and Audrey are kindred spirits I swear!
Looks fun! Sounds like a "magical" time at DL!! I am jealous. I think it would be so fun to go every single year. Yeah, I wonder if I get more excited. It's so fun having kids and being there!!
fun updates and posts Patrice. Disneyland looks like it was a lot of fun!! I need to come see you again, I miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove all the updates...the pic of Bode and Raini with Mickey is Priceless!!! And who are we kidding hawk in the mud, him and Audrey are kindred spirits I swear!
ReplyDeleteLooks fun! Sounds like a "magical" time at DL!! I am jealous. I think it would be so fun to go every single year. Yeah, I wonder if I get more excited. It's so fun having kids and being there!!
ReplyDeletePatrice I was blog surfing around and seen you had a blog from Janae's blog. Now I can follow you and your family. Your kids are darling!!
ReplyDelete