Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Friends

I have seriously been blessed with good friends, throughout my whole life! I had a great group of friends that I met in Elementary School, who continued to be my friends throughout Junior High and High School. I had friends who became my really close friends during those times. Then I had a couple of really close neighborhood friends whom I think about alot and were always there for me. Then to College where, all I can say is they are my Hogs!!! Love those girls. Off to Nauvoo for a semester to meet many new great friends and rekindle great friendships. Then I married my best friend ever, who makes me laugh everyday and it the sweetest thing ever. Then life gets crazy and it's not all about you and family happens and there are so many people I have relied on and have been there for me through ups and downs. Friends who would take Bode when I thought one kid was unmanageable. Friends, who close my garage when I forget. Friends who take my three kids when I need a break. Friends who would do anything for me. Friends who I could talk to for hours on the phone even if we live down the street or two roads over. Friends who treat my kids like their own. I am grateful tonight for great friends!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Patrice you are the most wonderful thing alive. sorry I wasn't the best thing about nauvoo ha ha ha i'm a loser ;) but so glad i got to be your roomie ;)

    ReplyDelete