Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The HAPPIEST Place on Earth

This was AWESOME!!! Really I love Disneyland, its clean, fun, magical, and absolutely amazing. I don't know who had more fun, me or the kids. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Pedersen for helping it happen.

Some highlights


  1. Watching Raini and Bode with the characters. Their faces were glowing as they saw Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Goofy, Mary Poppins, Handy Manny, Monsters Inc, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmin, and tons more. We got autograph books and pretty much filled them up. It was so fun.

  2. Watching Bode with all the "mean guys." He loved Pirates of the Caribbean and acted like a pirate the whole time.

  3. Bode's other favorite ride the Grizzle Rapids, which Clint lovingly persuaded me to go on. I thought I would be okay with a little piece of poncho given to be by Stacee, but that wasn't the case. I was drenched, absolutely drenched!!! It was fun to watch Mr. Bode though.

  4. Seeing how excited Grandma Pedersen was to have her whole family at DISNEYLAND

  5. Having a small tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter.

  6. Going to dinner with all the Chip and Dale, Snow White, the Fairy God Mother, Goofy and many more Characters.

  7. Eating the nastiest food ever, and loving the Rain Forest Cafe, even if the wait was over an hour.

  8. Bubble Guns

  9. Well for Bode pretty much any kid of Gun.

  10. Watching Raini during Princess Training. She was so stinking cute.

  11. Seeing our Stake President and another family fr0m our ward. "It's a Small World"

  12. Early morning hot tubing with Callz

  13. Swimming with the kids

  14. The beach and Robyn's seaweed head pieces.

  15. Skipping Football










No comments:

Post a Comment