Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dane Hawk


My little baby is growing up so fast I can't even believe it. I feel like I try to hold him all the time and cherish those special moments, but they are just slipping by too fast. Since I haven't been the best about sharing monumental moments of his life I will do a quick update of things that have happened so far.

1. Hawk tried is First Rice Cereal on December 20th

He had a hard time getting used to the spoon, he would try and suck on it, so it took a while to feed him. Clint would get really impatient and have me feed him. He liked it alright, but likes the peaches and pears mixed in way better. He isn't so thrilled about carrots and green beans.

2. I didn't know he had a tooth until he bit me and made me bleed. So the first time I noticed was on January 11th and he had two bottom teeth. Crazy I didn't even know. Now he has three on the bottom and two poking out on the top right and 3 more on the way on the top.

3. He rolled over a last November, but he doesn't really like to do it. He will grab his feet and push himself around on his back but he doesn't like to be on his stomach.

Also, he is such a fun baby. He is so smiley and lovey. He screams for food, for me to carry him, and pretty much all day long. He loves his jumper and he will jump for an hour sometimes. He has cankles, and really puffy, square feet. Anyway, I'm so grateful for him and the spirit he brings into our home. The kids love him and I love to watch them play with him and take care of him.

7 comments:

  1. Love all the posts Patrice. Who are we kidding Hawk is so stinking cute. Also i need you to get me and my family to be quite a bit healthier (ha ha ha!) We need some Hulk drink around these parts. And love the shopping story, 3 hrs I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you always calling him Hawk then? I didn't think about it when I asked you about baby Dane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a little stud! Your post about the green smoothie diet has me wanting all that too! We definitely don't get enough fruits and veggies in our diet! Can you teach me too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. Time does fly indeed! So fun to catch up and see all your pictures. We sure miss all of you--Gwen especially misses your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that little guy! he has the most beautiful eyes. he's a heartbreaker already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you must have made a new blog while I was gone! You're family is beautiful! Love you Patty!

    ReplyDelete