
Raini, my little woman, is three!!! I can't believe it! It feels like yesterday that that little she was placed in my arms, a sweet little newborn. I remember wondering what she would be like.
She...
*Is a joy to be around
*Is very confident
*Loves Dance
*Loves to help with Dane
*Just anticipating the day for primary
*Loves oranges, yogurt and anything sweet like "Sour Things" (patch kids)
*Favorite scripture story is Samuel the Lamanite "Repent everyone"
*Loves lip gloss and stick on earrings
*Really good at sharing with her brothers
*likes to get in on a game of football with her Dad and brother
*Loves to do cartwheels and front rolls
I just love this little girl, she is such a fun little girl, full of life and love. She cracks me up all day long and it also really good about helping me with anything I need.
She...
*Is a joy to be around
*Is very confident
*Loves Dance
*Loves to help with Dane
*Just anticipating the day for primary
*Loves oranges, yogurt and anything sweet like "Sour Things" (patch kids)
*Favorite scripture story is Samuel the Lamanite "Repent everyone"
*Loves lip gloss and stick on earrings
*Really good at sharing with her brothers
*likes to get in on a game of football with her Dad and brother
*Loves to do cartwheels and front rolls
I just love this little girl, she is such a fun little girl, full of life and love. She cracks me up all day long and it also really good about helping me with anything I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment