Decorating the Christmas Tree was so fun!! Right after Thanksgiving we put it up and the kids loved getting each ornament and hanging it on the tree! Love these kids!
On Our way to get the Tree
Liddy, Raini and Bode
Thanksgiving, Grandpa White just making himself comfortable...
Morning Cartoons in Mom's bed.
The Candy Lover!!!
It is inevitable that every year about this time you start to think about all of the things you are grateful for and as I have sat back and looked at the year I have realized we have been blessed beyond measure. I am grateful for my sweet husband, who is so great! He treats me so wonderful and I know would do anything to make me happy. He works so hard for our family and I am grateful everyday that he was watched over during his accident. I am grateful for my kids and their sweet spirits. I grateful for the things they teach me each day and for their laughs and their health. I am grateful for great Doctors who have helped us through this year. It is crazy to not have any control of a situation and to put all of your trust in doctors you don't even know. I am grateful for the precious gift, of Baby Dane that has come into our family this year. He has been such a great addition to our family and I couldn't image us without him. I am grateful for family who has been with with us throughout everything and who are a constant support in our lives. I am grateful for friends who are always being there and would do anything for us. Lastly, I am grateful for the spirit and how it has carried me this last year. It has calmed me in times of uncertainty and strengthened me when I didn't think I could anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment