Saturday, June 26, 2010

I love this birthday Boy!!!

This kid is so fun!!! I can't believe he is four. Sometimes days seems so long but when I look back at his little life I can't believe how far he has come! He is definitely my little buddy. Full of energy and love for all those around him. Bode is for sure your typical Boy who loves anything to do with balls, baseball, soccer ball, etc. He is always climbing all over stuff, and runs everywhere he goes. There is also another side of Bode that is so sweet. He is the one that will cuddle with me at night. He is the one who asks how I am doing and listens when I need his help. He is always trying to do the right thing I love that about him. So here is a recap of the last four years...

Four year old cool kid...

Three...


Two...


One...love that smile...


Four Months....

So here is the celebration



With a little help from Google we came up with a Dino cake that he wanted....


And he loved the presents! Who doesn't....thanks for all the great gifts he loved them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment