Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mothers Day

Mother's Day was great and my family is always so sweet with a yummy breakfast and cards. Bode and Raini made me magnets which were darling and sweet cards from their primary classes. Also, I think one of my highlights was watching Bode get up in Sacrament meeting to sing to all the moms. I always wondered why my Mom would cry when I would go up there and sing some silly song, I never understood that. However, I don't really like to admit it, but I was definitely fighting back the tears when cute little Bode went up there to sing. He had the biggest grin I have ever seen and was so excited to be on the stage! I loved it.

What I really thought about were all the great people in my life who are my Mom or play a "Mom" role in my life.
Clint's Mom, Grandma Pedersen, is always there when you need her. She would do anything with the kids, read books, practice baseball, paint finger nails ect... Also, if I can't talk Clint into something, she is the first to help, she can pretty much convice Clint of anything! Also, she makes for a fun shopping partner.
My Mom, who does countless things for me....has helped me so much since Clint's accident and continues to help me daily! She is a woman that exampfies service in everyway. The kids love her and I pretty sure she is still a kid at heart.

My Grandma White, we have been pals since I can remember. She sets such a great example for me. She is so supportive in everything I do and continues to be involved, though she has many many grandkids and great grandkids now.


My Grandma Knudsen, who took the time when I was young to patiently teach me how to play the piano. She helped me to love music. Plus she always has a great story to tell, and always has a smile on her face.

2 comments:

  1. You guys have to come to breakfast on the creek. We miss you, plus I need to see your cute belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOG!!!! I can't believe it! This is Sam from Nauvoo! I'm so sorry to hear about Clint's accident but I'm glad he's recovering and he's ok. You have the cutest family! I can't believe you will have 3 kids here shortly. You look absolutely amazing. Hope all is well!

    Oh my blog is private but send me and email with your email address to sampha04@hotmail.com

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete