We went on a quick getaway to

Pretty much we just decided to tag along with Cody and Stacee's family to watch
Dax, my nephew, play in a baseball tournament in Idaho. However, it included a fun nights stay in Lava Hot Springs.

My cute Sis-in-law and her sister Rachel.

Bode, loving the hot water....

Me and my cute little girl. It was a little chilly for me cause I couldn't get in because of my
prego belly.

Going on a walk in the morning, it was beautiful, and what is more fun than throwing rocks in the river. Seriously we could do it for hours.

Bree, my niece is an angel, she played with the kids at the Baseball Tournament the whole time. She reminded me of games I haven't played since my good old days at
Oakdale Elementary, like "bubble gum bubble gum."

Lastly
Dax did great. It was fun to watch him. I can't believe how fast kids grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment