Jungle Jims, so fun!! So last week we thought we would get out and do something fun just for the kids, so we took them to Jungle Jims! Who knew that 6 rides that went in circles and bumper cars would make the kids so happy. We met Lydia and Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen, which was great cause they went on all the rides with the kids...Good thing for Grandparents!
Patrice- This is so random I know, but I just wanted to tell you that I came across your blog... and WOW! What an amazing woman you are. I know that the Lord gives some of the hardest challenges to His best, because you have a lot to teach others! I am so glad things are looking better for your family, and you were so blessed with your husbands accident. I hope your pregnancy continues to go well, and thanks again for sharing your positive attitude with me! Love, Jillian Olsen
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun! Drew and Kade love that place even though it kinda makes me squirm. The kids looked like they had a blast!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! We were actually thinking of going today with some of the grandkids since we have some family moving tomorrow...anyway, sometime soon we will have to go!
ReplyDeletejungle jims is hours and hours of fun. i actually lost kasen once when i was there with some friends. we found him stuck in the pop a shot basketball game. he climbed in where the balls come out but then they have a little shield that comes up to keep the balls in so he couldn't get out. lucky for me he couldn't go anywhere. i actually considered leaving him there because then i would know where he was the rest of the time and he was having the time of his life shooting hoops. lucky i brought my really tall friend with me who had to almost climb over the machine to get him out. truly great adventures at jungle jims.
ReplyDeleteThat looks fun! Where is it??
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ya thank goodness for Grandparents is right, I was getting sick just watching them go in circles! Anyways it was a blast we will have to do it again soon!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that Jungle Jim's still existed! I might have to take Wellyn there:) Love the pics! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!
ReplyDelete