
We love our lunch times at the park with one of my best friends Karri and her kiddos!

My cute sis-in-laws talking about their little babies and all the fun and not so fun stuff that comes with being prego!

Happy Birthday to my Dad who turned 60! I still can't believe it! He is such a great Dad and Grandpa who would do anything for us!

Our crazy little family right before church.

The coolest kids in the world! I love these two!
Love the pictures! You look like a hottie in the family photo. Did you do something different to your hair? I like it!!
ReplyDeleteAw... all you preggos look so happy. I'm jealous ;)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear things are going well, and that you're not going to find out, We did that with Matt and it's so fun! I loved it!
ReplyDeleteyou guys look like you are doing well. we really need to get together and go out sometime or even just get together and play games like old times. give us a call.
ReplyDelete