Sunday, April 18, 2010

Doctor

So Clint went to the Orthopedic Doc this week and his leg is looking pretty good. He is now able to put 50-75 pounds on it and will continue to put more weight on it in the next couple of weeks, until he gets to walk again! What a blessing it is to walk!! I never realized! He shoulder if feeling a lot better, he has some movement back and the Doctor said it will just take time to fully heal. So he is still working only half days and will continue for a couple of weeks and then if his back and everything else looks good he might just be able to go back full time. So things are just great!! I'm so glad that he is doing so good because let's be honest I'm getting pretty big with this pregnancy and it is just getting kind of awkward for me to try and help him around...so he is getting better just in time! oh and here is a picture of my prego belly I am 25 weeks and we aren't going to find out what it is...so here we go again!

11 comments:

  1. clint we are so glad you are getting better!! patrice you look so amazing in that picture!! you really are glowing. glad everything is going well. give us a call sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to finally read a post!! I have been thinking about Clint alot this week and I really needed to hear he is recovering!!! You always look amazing pregnant or not! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Patrice,
    It's great to hear about Clint's progress! It's true we take life's miracles (like walking) for granted.

    And oh my goodness, you look stunning. Please hurry and talk me into not finding out what we're having. I love the idea of waiting, but the pressure to find out is overwhelming :) I'm only 13 weeks, I'd love to have your will power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news. See, isn't life good, even through our trials? The blessings become so much more obvious. You're beautiful Patrice and I absolutely adore your children!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute. I'm excited you are adding a third! And Im excited that Clint is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear! I've been worried about you, i'm glad you are doing good, you look really great! Let me know if i can do anything. I'm so happy that this accident turned out the way it did, life is so crazy sometimes but it makes you realize that we are not in control and you just have to have faith and go with it! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, it will fly by with summer coming up!! Call us we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to hear Clint is hanging in there! I keep asking Chris if Clint is doing okay, sorry I should really be asking you!! You are so beautiful, always have been. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in that picture with your cute pregnant belly. I'm so glad that Clint is getting better and better. The kids always ask about him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' good! As always. So happy Clint is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great news. You look so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. remember how gorgeous you are?!? so glad to hear that clint is doing well!

    ReplyDelete