While Clint was off work to help with the new baby, the kids came in and asked him to help them build something from things in the garage. So, being the good Dad Clint is he went out there to figure something out. Ten minutes later he came inside and told me that the scraps of wood outside are just not going to work and that he was going to run to the store. I laughed every project has to be way cool or not at all. So one hundred dollars later, he was home with wood! I couldn't believe he spent all that money, but it turned out way cool. It took about two days, and the kids loved it. One morning he was up at 4:30am thinking about how to make a window and door. Then hammering at 5:00 he was out working on it. Seriously thought it was funny he got so into it, but I loved watching him have fun with it. Clint built shelves and put a little tv in there so they can watch movies, it's pretty cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment