Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bode Toady is "6"

Just love this little hyper man. Happy birthday! It was pretty crazy this year cause I was still in the hopsital, but I got out just in time to make it to his little party held at Grandma Pedersen's house. I think she made the day more special for him than I would have. He got alot of fun stuff!
Bode is such a good kid. He is funny and loves to laugh. He is such big helper around the house and with the baby. He doesn't like to ever see people upset and tries to make it better. I love that he always sides with me when Clint and I disagree. I love watching him play soccer and pretty much any sport, he is starting to get the hang of it and it is so fun! Love this guy! Happy Birthday!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, 6 already! Can't believe it. Such a handsome boy. And Patrice, I can't believe you had another baby! Where have I been? Congratulations. He looks perfect. Hope you are surviving four ok. I sure miss those days when the kids were all little. They do and say the cutest things. Cherish every moment! You look fabulous, by the way. LOVE your haircut! (at least it looks like you got it cut in the picture in the hospital). Love ya.

    ReplyDelete