Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Dane's Baby Blessing

Dane was blessed on September 5th. It was way special. He is such a sweet little baby, that I am so glad came to our family this year!! I love this little guy. Clint, Grandpa Pedersen, Grandpa Knudsen, Grandpa White, Uncle Cody, Brock, Chris, Justin, and Uncle Hersey all took part in the blessing. Thanks to all our family and friends for your support!


So I had a little tux that I borrowed from Stacee, my Sis-in-Law, but when I realized the day of the blessing that it was way to big, we went for a way casual look..HA HA Good thing babies are cute no matter what they wear.

I love this little guy and I can't wait to find out what he is like. Will he be out of control like his brother or more chill and reserved like his sister...I guess we will find out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for the casual blessing outfits! Brooke's was WAY simple. Everything was just ginormous on her because we blessed her when she was just a month old! I still love her simple blessing dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the announcement picture it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete