Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The last couple weeks in a Glimpse

So I have been debating whether or not to put Raini in Dance, so I kept telling her that when she was four she could start. So when I found a place for her to start, I told her that she was going to start dance and she said "mom am I four?" Anyway it was pretty cute. She was awesome....she loved every second!
Bode's second year of Preschool. He loves getting out of the house...He doesn't really look to excited, but I'm pretty sure he was just sick of the picture taking.
Lastly, I took my Niece's pictures for her baptism and it was way fun! She is darling!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! First of all love the pic of Raini dancing...not going to lie it just warms my heart! And the other two pictures are amazing, you really are talented Patrice!

    ReplyDelete