Sunday, March 28, 2010

One week or Four Months

So I really can't decide about this last month. On one hand is has flown by, while I'm so busy trying to take care of the people in my life, but on the other I feel like it has been forever since the accident. Overall, things are good. Clint is slowly healing and he went back to work part time. He goes in the morning on most days and stays for up to four hours. I think it pretty much kills him, he looks way tired when he gets home, and he complains about his back a lot, however, at least he feels a little productive. When he gets down because of his situation I continually remind him that he is so blessed. His memory is coming back and pretty much all we are dealing with now is the pain in his shoulder, leg, back, neck, head and getting him around because he can't put weight on his leg. So he uses crutches which I think is way better than the wheelchair considering I would have to push and lift the wheelchair. He goes to the Doctor to check out his knee this week so he is pretty excited about that. Overall things are great, the outcome of this crazy event is better than I ever imagined! Thank you to all who continue to do so much for us!

7 comments:

  1. I was amazed at how well Clint seemed to be doing when we saw you guys. He was moving around pretty well and didn't complain once about being in pain. I hope the doc has great things to say this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad life is starting to get back to normal for you guys. i keep telling jared to call clint and beau and go to lunch one day. maybe you and i should go to lunch sometime also, heaven knows you could probably use a little time for yourself. please call us if you need anything. i know that saying is a little redundant, but we really mean it. i am glad you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he is doing well and back to work...even though its painful for him. It sounds like you are handling things well too. Hopefully all his pain will be gone soon...although the back pain will last quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad that he is able to get back to work even if it is just for a little time. I hope that the Dr has good news for him! Good Luck, it sounds like you are doing an absolutely wonderful job at taking care of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy that everything has turned out so well for you so far! Clint's recovery is definitely a miracle. Good luck with everything you guys are doing! I know it's pretty overwhelming most of the time. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so great! Glad to hear that he is doing better and better!

    ReplyDelete