Raini the Witch

The Power Ranger, Bode, with his friends.

Visiting Grandma Pedersen at her work

Bode's Preschool Party, making a pumpkin treat bag.

Playing games with Mrs. Leesa

I loved Halloween this year. It was fun to watch Bode, who loved to get all the candy, and loved to hand it out to everyone and Raini was right by his side the whole time. Halloween is so fun for kids!
Oh my Raini's costume is absolutely darling, and I love the photo's from Bode's preschool party. WHo are we kidding I can't believe that he is that old already. The funeral looked amazing I can't believe what a procession he had, quite the tribute to Clint's cousin.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to go trick-or-treating again! I guess having kids kinda gives you an excuse, right? Raini and Bode both look so adorable, I love it...
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so dang cute! You do such a good job!
ReplyDelete