Monday, November 2, 2009

THE BEARD

Every year around Conference Clint wants to grow a beard and every year I beg him not to, I'm not really into facial hair. So this time he really did it! It was quite controversial but it doesn't look too bad. I think he is just pretty proud that he can grow one. What is it with men and facial hair, it is supposed to be tuff or something?

3 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about the beard...it ROCKS!!! Love all the pics, I have to tell you that Lydia is absolutely obsessed with Raini. Every morning when I check the blog all I hear is Raini, Raini, Raini and she will point at her and get all excited. Anyways we need to get together soon. P.S. I heard that Clint got hit by the swine flu, hope he is feeling better and that you don't get sick too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it... Andrew grew his out for about a week, but that's all he could stand!!! We miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, it's all about the manliness! Adam also grew one but for hunting season.

    ReplyDelete