Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bode and The tooth Fairy

So Bode lost a tooth and the rule that Patrice and I have for the tooth fairy is the kids have to tell us when they lose a tooth so we can call the Tooth fairy and the Tooth fairy will let us know where the kid should hide their tooth. So Bode lost a tooth so I called the tooth fairy and the tooth fairy told him to put on the kitchen table. So bode put on the kitchen table  and woke up in the Morning way early and to his surprise the Tooth Fairy did not come. He ran and got me and I felt like a failure of a parent. So I text to my wife that I was the tooth fairy and I was sorry that I didn't make it but it was a busy night. Then I showed him the text. In the text I told him that I would come tonight and leave him something special because I didn't make it. He said that was okay and got a smile back on his face. So the next night I wrote him a note as the tooth fairy and left him a couple extra dollars. So it all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment