Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Cole

Here is the cutest little baby ever. Well equal to the three others. He has been so fun to have around our house. The delivery was pretty crazy! I waited a little too long to go to the hospital wondering if I was really in labor or not. We made it and I was able to get my epidural 5 minutes before the baby came. I was in the hospital for 24 hours and then decided to leave because it was Bode's birthday and I wanted to celebrate with him. Cole was born at 8:55 on June 9, 7lbs. 12 oz.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!! he is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing a major catch-up session of your blog. You look great, it was worth the time to do your hair. You should have taught me this lesson. I looked crazy in all the hospital pictures. oh- and CUTE BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete