Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hawk Man

He is totally an eater, ever since his stomach surgery like a year ago the kid just eats nonstop!
Into everything! I don't know if Bode and Raini were like this, and if they were I sure can't remember...
Hawks first Haircut he hated every second of it!

3 comments:

  1. Remember how I live by you now? When are you going to bring those cute kids over to bond with mine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the exact same thing with Linc. I totally forgot m camera and had to use my phone.
    Hawk is busy. haha I love that he is standing on top of the dishwasher door. I am surprised it is holding him. hahaha
    He is a beautiful boy. I am excited for him and Linc to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe how big your baby is getting. i love the picture of him getting his haircut. my eight year old still acts like that when i cut his hair!!

    ReplyDelete