After two years of fulltime service to the Lord, Uncle D has returned! The first year went by so slow but the second year was crazy fast for me. I bet he feels like it just flew by. It is so fun to have him back. It only took a couple hours and Bode was back playing with him like he never left. It is such a special relationship to watch. He is definately glowing with the spirit and I love the feeling that return missionaries bring into our family. He came home last saturday and we had a nice dinner and then he was off to the temple, he hasn't been in a long time. There isn't a temple in Puerto Rico.
On monday I went down to my parents early and hungout with him all day. We got alot of stuff done, and had some great conversations. Just love that kid and so glad he is home. That night we celebrated June birtdays and Fathers Day. Also, Darin gave a family night lesson and we looked at pictures from the mission. Good times with the family. Times I wouldn't trade for anything.





Hanging back at home with Darin and the family, celebrating birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment