So, I have just realized that we dont' have much more time to enjoy the beautiful outdoors! So I called my friend Karri and she planned some fun activities for us to do. Two weeks ago we went to Pineview to swim. We tried to go to a lake a little further up, however, it was way low I think they are draining it for the winter or something, so we ended up at Pineview. Which was beautiful, relaxing and as Karri would say, theraputic! No one was on the entire beach! It was a blast.
Our next activity was last Friday we went on a hike and gathered all different color leaves, flowers and sticks for some fall home decor (I will post some pictures later). We had fun even though it's a little hard to hike with kids. We ended at the Dinosaur Park for lunch. It was great! Pictures are to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment