Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blah blah blah

So this is what has been occupying my mind lately, my new CRAFT ROOM!!! I'm way excited!!! Clint finished part of the basement so now I get to have my own room for all my STUFF!! Anyway, it is pretty Blah now, but I can't wait I think I have some fun Ideas, we will see how it turns out...


3 comments:

  1. You LUcky Girl!! I wish my husband would make me a space in the basement! Can't wait to see your fun ideas. I am sure it will be darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I want one of those someday. Think of all the creativity floating around in that room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I would love one of those and I know you will do it so cute! Can't wait to see pics of what you do!

    ReplyDelete